So you brush your teeth at least twice a day and you floss daily. But is that really enough?
Actually, the answer is no.
Part of good oral hygiene involves regular visits to your dentist, even if you don’t have a toothache. Going to your nearest dentist or family dentist every six months for cleanings and exams. This ensures that your pearly whites are in tip top shape.
Still not convinced? Here are 7 more reasons you should visit your dentist regularly for cleanings and exams.
- Avoid gum disease. Gum disease can be avoided by regular dental cleanings on top of brushing and flossing at home.
- Identify any oncoming problems. You have a better chance of not having any major dental problems (and not to mention costlier dental work done) when your dentist can see any problems even before they begin.
- Detect oral cancer. By going to your dentist for routine dental exams, you can be screened for oral cancer. This can be detected earlier on before any more damaging progress to the cancer has taken place.
- Maintain oral health. With regular exams and cleanings, you can keep your teeth and gum health on the right track to ensure that they’re not just looking good but also in the best of health.
Book an appointment today
Book with a local dentist that takes the time to treat you. We’re proud to represent our Caloundra & Currimundi community with affordable prices which we list online.
Give us a ring on 07 5358 0413 or book online using the button below.
- Maintain overall health. Poor oral health is connected with many other health problems such as diabetes and heart disease. By keeping your dental health in shape, you also lessen your risk for other health problems.
- Save money. You get the most value from your benefits, plus you avoid any minor dental problems from getting worse and therefore costing you more to fix.
- Become more confident. Aside from improving the quality of your life with great oral health, you also have more confidence knowing that your teeth feel and look absolutely dazzling.
Schedule your routine cleanings and exams with our Sunshine Coast dentists today.